New to Customer Care?
How do I know about my courier status?
Post approval of the payment, the order is processed further for delivery and falls under various status that determines the position of the consignment. The status as would be visible is as below:
- The product is still not dispatched and will be handed over to courier within the mentioned lead-time of delivery
- The consignment has been handed over to the courier service.
- The consignment is on route to the delivery destination.
- The consignment is delivered and accepted with a signature or company stamp.
Returned to Origin
- Delivery had been attempted, however due to reasons mentioned below, the consignment is returned back to the vendor.
Recipient not available
Consignment refused by customer
Address and telephone number incorrect
Does this answer your question?