Attachments are files (e.g. word files, photographs, presentations, sound files etc.) that can be attached along with your message. With Rediffmail, you can attach up to 20 files at a time, with the total mail size going up to 10 MB (max).
To attach a file:
- Click on ‘Write Mail’ > ‘Attachments’ > ‘Browse’.
- A window opens, displaying the available files on your computer.
- Choose the file and click ‘Open’.
- The path of the file appears in the window. Eg: C:\ My Documents\Desktop\wow.jpg
- Click on ‘Attach’.
- The attached file appears in the window below under ‘List of attached file(s)’
- To attach more file, repeat the above steps.
- Once you have attached all the files, click on done. You can attached up to 20 attachments. The file size however should not exceed 10 mb.
- Enter the contact details and click on ‘send’ to send the attachment.
- To remove an attachment, click on it in the ‘List of attached file(s) window’ > ‘Remove’.
- To close the entire window or if you want to remove all the files attached, click ‘Cancel’.