Attachments are files (e.g. word files, photographs, presentations, sound files etc.) that can be attached along with your message.
To attach a file:
With Rediffmail, you can attach up to 20 files at a time, with the total mail size going up to 10 MB (max).
- Click on ‘Write Mail’ > ‘Attachments’ > ‘Browse’.
- A window opens, displaying the available files on your computer.
- Choose the file and click ‘Open’.
- The attached file appears in a window below.
- To attach more file, repeat the above steps.
- Once you have attached all the files, click on done. You can attach up to 20 attachments. The file size however should not exceed 10 Mb.
- Enter the contact details and click on ‘send’ to send the attachment.