Inorder to keep your order secured kindly enable TFA for your account, It is very important security feature.
Two factor authentication gives you additional layer of security where along with password, OTP validation will be mandatory to access your mailbox. The OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and alternate email id.
In order to activate two-factor authentication, you need to verify your mobile number from setting option. OTP for the same will be sent.
Steps to verify your details:
- Log in to your Rediffmail account and go to “settings” on the top of the page.
- Under ” Account Info” Click on ” Profile details”
- In Contact information click on the VERIFIED option – Click on Verify button near the mobile number
Once the mobile number is verified kindly follow below steps to enable TFA for your email id.
- Click on setting link
- Under Account Info, please click on Two-factor authentication link
- Two Factor Authentication Status